Sunday, April 4, 2010

Scorecard and Ten Seconds of Fame (Literally)

Being completely preoccupied with eating and workout, I only now found time to report that my 20 mile run last weekend went really well. Yes, of course there were some aches and pains, but I made it in great time without major difficulties. What a confindence booster that was!

Check out the video clip of me running the 20 miles. (The video then moves on to show you other news clips--just reload the page, if you would like to see me run for 10 seconds again, as I know you do.)

With just two weeks remaining before the marathon, the excitement builds, and the tapering off has begun. On Saturday I ran only 14 miles (Cleveland Circle out to Wellesley and back). Next weekend the run will be shorter still--probably about 8 miles.

3 comments:

gayle said...

it may be because it's 5am, but i couldn't find you in the video. did you grab a lei!
go helen go!

Helen said...

Oh no:( If you watch the full video, I'm in there from 1:46 to 1:55. But I thought I have inserted a clip--do you see it if you reload the page? I'll try to come up with a better way to put it in.

gayle said...

thanks i didn't know you were in the clip on your blog. i went straight ahead to the full video link :) i like the color of your jacket :):)