Thursday, November 8, 2007

Am I Running Again?

Some people have been asking me if I am running already. The answer is yes. I did not run at all for 5 weeks after completing the Adirondack Marathon in September, and now I am slowly building up my mileage again. I will start following my "official" training schedule sometime in early December though.

It's great to be running again. I have been running outside as much as possible to catch the last warm sunny days before the temperatures drop for good. Then running outdoors might become all about wearing the right layers, and not so much about enjoying the scenery.

You can actually see how much I have been running by looking at "My Latest Workouts" section in the sidebar on the left. This section shows my three latest runs. Every run is a link to my running log where you can see all my completed runs. Hint: those of you who are considering to participate in the "Bet on Helen's Training Miles and Race Time" fundraiser might find this information rather useful.

No comments: