Friday, November 9, 2007

Run Helen Run Merchandise

Run Helen Run merchandise is now available for purchase at my Run Helen Run Online Store, and certainly all proceeds will be donated to the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge. I mainly created the store because I just discovered the CafePress website and thought it would be so much fun to create my own products. Non-Helen specific items are also available at the Have More Cake Online Store.

When announcing my stores, I really do not want to mislead you. I have created the stores purely for the entertainment factor. Most of the money you would have to spend to buy any one item would go to CafePress, and just a fraction will go to me, and hence to DFMC.

In other news, today the actual Boston Marathon Invitational Entry form arrived in the mail. I could hardly believe my own eyes and my good fortune. Several minutes have passed as I stood in the hallway completely mesmirized still in my coat and wearing my backpack. Suddenly the cell phone rang and brought me out of my stupor--my friend, also a DFMC teammate, called to share her reaction to receiving the form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Helen! I think I need to do some work on . Happy training.